RSVP with an email to email@example.com
Meeting Date: October 19, 2022 @ 5:15 pm in-person meeting
Meeting Location: Neill Aircraft
1260 W. 15 th Street
Long Beach, CA 90813
- Special Guests: Introduction of new West Division Commander Scott Jensen with
- West Division Update – Officer Janie Cozine
- Special Guests: Representative from PD Tow re: unattached trailer and truck
towing – Victor Moraila
- Special Guests: Andy Perez – Director of Government Affairs for Cargomatic, who
will introduce Weston LaBar – Chief Strategy Officer for Cargomatic, who will
provide an update on the proposed truck facility located at 1711 Harbor Ave.
- 7th District Update: Sean Bernhoft
- Review 2022 Membership Drive and Update on Donations received and
- Public comment
Next meeting: November 16, 2022, at 5:15 pm – Location to be announced.
Promoting the Common Business Interests of WBALB Members
Business owners, industrial business owners, property owners/lessees, and anyone with a common interest in Westside Long Beach Industrial within the 7th District – join together to advocate and implement positive change for the community. Together, one voice, with a mission to maximize growth and potential. The WBALB board meets regularly, joining as a stronghold and voice for the community.
All-in-one city resources to help your business succeed, local news, events, economic development reports, internal updates, and so much more.
WBALB’s Area of Operation is within a Specific Parameter of Long Beach’s Seventh District:
Communities within Pacific Coast Highway on the North, 9th Street on the South, 710 Freeway to the East, and Wilmington to the West.